Q: What are the printhead of UV printers?
A: The printhead of UV printers mainly include the following types: Ricoh, Epson, Kyocera, Toshiba, Seiko, Konica, and the most used ones are Epson fifth-generation printhead, Epson 4720 printhead, Epson tenth-generation printhead and Ricoh G5 printhead, Epson It is a non-industrial sprinkler, the others are industrial printhead.
Q: What is the difference between industrial printhead and ordinary printhead?
A: Industrial printhead generally use all-steel structure, which is corrosion-resistant, so they have a longer life. Ordinary printhead use non-all-steel structure, which is slightly worse than industrial printhead in terms of corrosion resistance, so ordinary printhead have a shorter lifespan.
Q: Which printhead is better for UV printers?
A: The various print heads mentioned above are good. UV printers with different print heads have different customer groups.
1. Epson print head UV printers are cheap, medium speed, and print head life is relatively short, but the fineness is the best among all print heads.
2. UV printers with Ricoh print heads are more expensive, with medium speed and relatively long print head life.
3. The UV printer of Kyocera print head is expensive, the speed is against the sky, and the print head life is relatively long.
It can be understood like this:
1. If the budget is small, use a UV printer with Epson print heads.
2. If the fineness of the printing effect is relatively high, use a UV printer with Epson printhead.
3. If the printing speed of 18 square meters per hour still cannot meet your needs, then only industrial printhead are suitable for you.
4. For those with ample budget and higher efficiency requirements, choose a UV printer with Ricoh printhead, or either Toshiba or Seiko.
5. If the budget is high and the speed requirements are relatively high, then the UV printer with Kyocera print heads.
Q: Which effect is better for industrial printhead or Epson printhead?
A: The printing accuracy of Epson printhead has always been an insurmountable gap for other printhead. In terms of color saturation, all printhead have little difference.
Q: How long is the life of the UV printer nozzle?
A: With proper maintenance:
Epson nozzle life is generally about 1 year.
The life of Ricoh printhead is between 1 and 2 years.
The life of Toshiba and Seiko printhead is similar to that of Ricoh.
The life span of Kyocera printhead is between 3 and 5 years.
Q: How much does it cost to change a nozzle?
A: The price of the print head is related to the operation and maintenance cost of the UV printer in the later period, so everyone must buy a regular original print head
Q: What is the general market price of UV flatbed printers?
A: This also depends on the model and configuration.
Todojet UV manufacturers are equipped with the original printhead。 And provide online and offline after-sales service